for the Equipment Technician position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Lima - Trinity Industries, Inc.
Maintenance 1704056 Requisition # 18 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Trinity Highway Products is Ahead of the Curve in safety and innovation as a leading manufacturer of highway guardrail, highway guardrail end treatments, temporary and permanent crash cushions, truck-mounted attenuators, and cable barrier systems.
As an Equipment Technician at Trinity, you'll use blueprints, schematics, small/power tools, and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of maintenance tasks and determine causes of operating problems in areas including, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical systems/components, HVAC, carpentry, electrical fixtures/switches/power sources, and mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
What you'll do:
- Troubleshoot breakdowns on production equipment and mechanical components
- Wire electrical panels
- Break down and repair and/or rebuild
- Perform preventive maintenance and electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs to production and mechanical equipment, machinery, and components
- Determine causes of operating problems, consult schematics, and order replacement parts
- Perform high voltage electrical repairs (e.g. controls, relays)
- Install and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications using electrical and electronic test equipment
- Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify production electronic components, parts, switch panels, etc.
- Test new equipment, troubleshoot operation, and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Maintain and complete all required records
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with electrical repairs
- Ability to handle complex issues
- Ability to safely and efficiently perform all essential functions
- Ability to follow directions and maintain a professional work environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a teamwork environment
- Regular and predictable attendance
No job matches. Start a new search below!