for the Senior Safety Coordinator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Senior Safety Coordinator
Cartersville - Trinity Industries, Inc.
Environmental Health & Safety 1703776 Requisition # 17 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
TrinityRail is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Safety Coordinator in our Cartersville, GA plant! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America.
What you'll do:
- Conducts safety audits of buildings, facilities, tools and equipment.
- Determines safety training requirements and provides employees with safety training applicable to their work processes.
- Investigates accidents to determine the root cause, circumstances and contributing factors.
- Develops recommendations and follow-up to prevent accident recurrence.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of government safety regulations.
What you will need:
- Ability to maintain accurate, current records and generate complete and timely reports
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all employees throughout the plant
- First Aid/Responder or EMT certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety or similar field preferred; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which results in the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Considerable knowledge of all state and Federal regulations relative to safety, health, environment, and worker's compensation or ability to acquire quickly
- Advanced computer literacy with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is preferred
No job matches. Start a new search below!