Orangeburg - Trinity Industries, Inc.
Welding 1704058 Requisition # 18 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Our Highway Products division is Ahead of the Curve in safety and innovation as a leading manufacturer of highway guardrail, highway guardrail end treatments, temporary and permanent crash cushions, truck-mounted attenuators, and cable barrier systems.
As a Welder at Trinity, you'll apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches using manual, automatic welding, and/or semi-automatic welding equipment.
What you'll do:
- Perform flat and horizontal welds
- May weld on aluminum
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Ability to safely and efficiently perform all essential functions
- Ability to follow directions and maintain a professional work environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a teamwork environment
- Regular and predictable attendance
No job matches. Start a new search below!