for the Network Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Wichita - Koch Business Solutions, LP
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Does talking network acronyms and dreaming about the latest enterprise networking technologies get your mind drifting to a land where you envision yourself making the seeming impossible… possible? Does joining a team with a diverse portfolio of network infrastructure excite you? Do you enjoy the challenge of designing and implementing technical network solutions or discovering new and efficient ways to achieve results? If you have a network lab at your house that rivals many mid-size businesses or answered yes to any of the previous questions, we want to talk to you about the Network Analyst position on the Network Delivery Team at Koch Business Solutions
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:The responsibilities of this position are regarded to be as follows:
- The Principal responsibility for this role will be to serve as projects focused resource within the Network Delivery team. This role will require up to 25% travel in supporting project and support efforts at remote sites.
- Candidate will be expected to coordinate with customers and peer resources in execution of enterprise network project requests throughout the full life cycle of the project. This may include coordination with demand management, technical design, coordination of provisioning, configuration and physical implementation of enterprise networking solutions.
- Travel responsibilities may include execution of site surveys (including wireless), documentation and deployment of LAN/WAN, wireless, Voice environments etc.
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years' experience architecting network solutions
- Experience working with complex enterprise WAN (Wide Area Network) environments, including the following protocols/topologies: MPLS, QoS, BGP, DMVPN
- Experience in 3 of the following: Wireless, LAN, Voice, Telephone Services
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Prior experience with administration of enterprise networks.
- Strong experience with VoIP and TDM voice solutions. Specific experience with Cisco Call Manager and CME platforms is desired.
- Experience with Viptela SDWAN technologies.
- Experience developing network automation or deployment solutions.
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Python.
- Experience with Cisco Nexus platforms
- Cloud Networking knowledge (Private, Public, Hybrid)
- Experience with Cisco Prime, Cisco apic-em, Ansible
- Strong knowledge of wireless management and configuration.
- CCNA (Routing & Switching, Voice, or wireless) certification.
- CCNP (Routing & Switching or Voice) certification.
Want to learn more about KBS?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!