for the Contact Center Manager (Customer Service Manager) - Pharmacy Service Operations position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Contact Center Manager (Customer Service Manager) - Pharmacy Service Operations
Hartford - Cigna
Responsible for managing Pharmacy and Home Delivery teams in the Customer Service Operations of a large, multi-location Pharmacy and Home Delivery business function. Engage and motivate a large team with diverse skills, responsibilities, and geographic locations (including virtual workers) to deliver customer centered service through a time of significant change. Drive collaboration with matrix partners to understand and deliver upon our promises to our customers, clients, and employees
- Directs the overall service related activities for the team’s customer service function. Supports the company's customer experience and operations strategies.
- Lead People Initiatives with Human Resources including compensation planning, performance management, staffing, employee relations, employee recruitment, training, teaming and employee development
- Interfaces with other service functions and business units (e.g. sales, account management, technology) accordingly.
- Directs workforce management execution to optimize operational efficiencies while not compromising the customer experience.
- Executes technology enhancements to improve operational efficiency, enhance the customer experience, and respond to customer requests
- Manages external and internal service compliance; identify risk/compliance opportunities; supports assessment and mitigation of identified risks; responsible to corporate risk and other compliance functions.
- Continuously identify, analyze, and drive service expense opportunities by employer group and by account; deliver short and long term savings to the company and customers by enhancing the service experience; influence others to consider the customer's service expense opportunities.
No job matches. Start a new search below!