for the CD Fee Specialist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
CD Fee Specialist
Austin - D.R. Horton, Inc.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Closing Disclosure Fee Specialist for their Financial Services Closing Department. The right candidate will be responsible for screening loan files prior to closing and assisting in the preparation and approval of the Closing Disclosure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review loan for proper pre-draw documentation and confirmation of fees from title for preparation of draft closing disclosure.
- Responsible for follow up and obtaining all necessary approvals of the draft closing disclosure.
- Review all pre-closing requirements such as contracts, hazard insurance, flood certifications, and Mortgage Insurance certifications in preparation for loan closing.
- Request final fees from title prior to closing in preparation of final closing disclosure.
- Assist closing team with additional tasks as assigned.
No job matches. Start a new search below!