for the Road Mechanic-Sacramento position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sacramento - Neff Rental
Neff Rental is currently seeking a Road Mechanic. The prime function is to provide service, repairs, and preventative maintenance of Neff Rental owned equipment in the field.
Service and repair equipment as required to ensure proper operating condition at the job site.
Effectively communicate equipment issues with customers and provide excellent customer service.
Perform safety inspections on equipment and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Meets all governmental and equipment related safety requirements.
Be available for off-hours emergency repairs on and on call basis.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with a variety of construction and industrial tools and equipment.
- Experience in the rental industry a plus.
- Must own and be able to effectively as well as safely use mechanic's tools and equipment.
- You must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Ability to communicate effectively on equipment related issues and understand job assignments.
- You must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems including (but not limited to) mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components.
- Possess a working knowledge of individual equipment design and safety requirements.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, 401(K) Plan, and training.
Interested in our career opportunities? Please click the Apply link below.
Neff Rental is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled) and are a Drug Free Workplace
No job matches. Start a new search below!