Nisku - Nabors
- The Motorhand ensures all equipment is clean and operating properly, assists the Derrickhand and Driller on the drill floor and fills out log sheets and maintenance cards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Derrickhand and Driller on the drill floor while making trips.
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean, performing preventative maintenance on the various engines.
- Fill out log sheets and maintenance cards correctly and ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Work alongside of the Floorhands ensuring preventative maintenance on appropriate equipment is performed.
- Train and supervise Floorhands and Leasehands, reporting any issues to the Driller and Rig Manager.
- Learn and adhere to all Company and Government safety regulations pertaining to the work site.
- Participate in all safety initiatives & meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry and Rescue, Enform Fall Protection.
- Registered Rig Technician.
- Must provide blue book with updated hours in Motorhand position.
- Previous Floorhand with preferred 2-3 years' experience and possess knowledge of all equipment on a drilling rig.
- Be physically fit to handle heavy lifting and be mechanically inclined.
- Minimum high school diploma would be an asset.
- 1500 hours in Motorhand position.
Essential Skills/Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- React to change and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Work in a team environment, effectively communicating to all members of any issues that may arise.
- Cope with stressful situations and react accordingly.
- Work out of town for minimum of two weeks at a time.
No job matches. Start a new search below!