for the Executive Administrative Assistant position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Executive Administrative Assistant
Singapore - Medtronic
- Provide secretarial and general support to the Vice President, Diabetes Group APAC to ensure his/her time is most effectively and efficiently used.
- Provide administration support to Diabetes Group SLT eg. National Sales/ Business Unit Director as required and directed by Vice President.
- Attend to administrative tasks in support of the Sales Division to ensure the smooth running of Diabetes business.
- Ensure that the Company's agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact
- Give diverse administration and secretarial support to Vice President, including diary management, international and domestic travel and expense management
- Provide administrative support to the sales division as directed by the Vice President
- Provide administrative support to the SLT as directed by Vice President
- Organise international travel and accommodation for SLT.
- Coordinating of team meetings, including coordination of all Conference Calls - Local / International
- Event coordination of all business meetings including Quarterly Business Reviews
- Processing all Sales Division invoices through SAP
- Obtain and organise information for use in presentations, speeches and reports
- Design and construct presentations using appropriate multimedia such as PowerPoint
- Manage iPad asset distribution for Diabetes.
- Ensure confidentiality and security is maintained where ever required; for both physical documents and knowledge.
- Observe all health and safety policies and procedures and take all reasonable care that actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of others.
- Work within and actively promote Medtronic's Mission, corporate strategies, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Comply with Medtronic's Finance and Legal policies and procedures, respond to both Internal and External Audit enquiries in a timely manner, and ensure follow-up on Action Items to address Audit recommendations.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to prioritise workload and cope under pressure in a busy and dynamic business environment
- Customer focused with exceptional follow through and accountability
- Professional presentation
- Can work autonomously but is also a team player
- Outgoing, friendly, energetic and dynamic
- High level of initiative and confidence with a "can do" attitude. Creative and resourceful. Sensitive to team's needs.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive. Ability and willingness to handle additional duties during peak periods.
- Ability to provide assistance to a large team of sales and marketing professionals
- Well organised and able to set and re-set priorities
- Confidential and discrete
- Even tempered, diplomatic, tactful and empathetic
Experience and Knowledge:
- At least five years' experience in a secretarial or administration role, for an executive (i.e. Country Director, Managing Director, etc.) preferably within a sales driven company
- Advanced level of knowledge of MS Office suite software with strong multi-media presentation construction skills.
- Demonstrated administration experience including the support of Executives
- Model Medtronic Leadership Expectations & Behaviors:
- Sound working knowledge of WHS (Workplace Health & Safety) / Risk Management / Workers Compensation legislation and Principles.
- An understanding of the codes under which I operate, for example
- Medtronic's Business Conduct Standards, Code of Conduct and Anti-Corruption Policy
- The Industry Code (eg. MTAA in Australia)
- Sound working knowledge of EEO and anti-discrimination legislation and principles.
Qualifications (pre-requisite or preferred):
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- Some out of hours work will be required
- Some travel may be required (occasionally)
No job matches. Start a new search below!