for the Assoc Market/Research Analyst position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Assoc Market/Research Analyst
Mexico City - Medtronic
As a global leader in Medical Technology, services and solutions, Medtronic improves the lives and health of millions of people each year. We use our deep clinical, therapeutic and economic expertise to address the complex challenges faced by healthcare system today. Let´s take Healthcare further, together. Learn more at www.medtronic.com
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with more than 85K employees in more than 160 countries
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB (BRIEF SUMMARY)
Reporting to the business director/manager of MITG in Mexico, this position is responsible for developing and executing all activities related to the Marketing Operations of MITG in Mexico.
Marketing Ops is a shared services department that serves all internal and external customers of the MITG business by developing and implementing marketing initiatives through new product introduction plans, development of product and sales communication materials, besides building up Integrated Marketing Campaigns which will generate new business opportunities.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor's in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- At least 2 years' experience with marketing and communications
- Prior experience in pharma/medical devices, or healthcare marketing and communications
- Good understanding and experience in market communications, especially in terms of collaterals development.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to develop copy, creative and other marketing collateral
- Ability to plan, organize, execute and monitor marketing projects
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for innovative solutions and customer success
No job matches. Start a new search below!