for the RTG_Neuro Surgery_Administrative Assistant_Shanghai position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
RTG_Neuro Surgery_Administrative Assistant_Shanghai
Shanghai - Medtronic
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide broad and varied secretarial support under minimum supervision including
answering telephone calls, screening and allocating incoming mails, dictating and
typing, filing documents, coordinating meetings, conferences and presentations,
organizing travel and itineraries etc.
* Composes correspondence of a routine nature. Take responsibility for replying to routine correspondence and queries in the manager's absence as required.
* Acts as a personal assistant to the assigned manager, handling high-level secretarial
and some administrative functions of the manager and department.
* Liaises with other departments and has delegated responsibility for some departmental
* Coordinate financial payment.
* Event organization & management of customer training, seminars and workshops
* Be the role model among junior clerical and secretarial staff in achieving a high
standard of professionalism, productivity and efficiency. Coordinate with other
secretarial and administrative staff to ensure that overall company's administrative
support needs are met.
* College degree Major in English & Computer Science
* 2+ years relevant experience with multinational company
* Mature and possesses a strong sense of professionalism to be able to maintain confidentiality
* Thorough knowledge of operations and policies
* Proficient computer word processing, powerpoint & spreadsheet skill
* Effective interpersonal communication skill
* Highly initiative
* Good team player
* Proficient in reading, speaking and writing English
No job matches. Start a new search below!