for the Shift Lead - Hope's Cookie position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Shift Lead - Hope's Cookie
Denver - Concessions International, LLC
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. Concessions International, LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.Purpose of Position:
Support the operation to deliver Superior Guest Service by performing duties which includes: completing guest transactions, assisting with food preparation and cooking, and cleaning. Assist unit management with monitoring daily operations and lead employees in the performance of their duties in the absence of a unit or assistant manager. Perform unit opening and closing duties which includes cash management, inventory management, stocking, and unit appearance.
1. Ensures each guest receives superior service by providing a friendly environment, which includes prompt recognition and greeting of guests with a smile using established service standards.
2. Communicates, explains and suggestively sell menu offerings, products, and promotions to guests.
3. Completes cash handling duties with appropriate paperwork; processes and presents checks to guests and completes payment transactions.
4. Cooks and stores food at required temperatures; labels, dates, and rotates all products in accordance with company standards.
5. Assist unit management with monitoring daily operations and lead employees in the performance of their duties in the absence of a unit or assistant manager.
6. Perform unit opening and closing duties which includes cash management, inventory, stocking, and unit appearance.
7. Adheres to and ensures all company policies, procedures and safety guidelines are followed.
8. Support the training of associates to ensure that unit standards, sales and customer service are maintained.
9. Ensure that all areas of the unit are properly cleaned and maintained and opening and/or closing side works are completed according to established checklists
10. Follows safe food handling and proper hygiene practices.
11. Adheres to workplace safety standards for operating and maintaining equipment and reports any equipment malfunction to management immediately.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to obtain alcohol awareness and/or ServSafe Food Safety certification.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1-2 years previous customer service and supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to continuously stand and walk; use hands to lift and carry (0-50 lb.), frequent reaching/grasping/handling, frequent pushing and pulling (0-50 lb.), handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and talks or hears. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
This job description is a multi-use document to assist the manager in organization planning, selection, training, and performance management; and to assist the employee in understanding the requirements and responsibilities of his or her position. Given the changing nature of any organization, the responsibilities of any position may change on a temporary or permanent basis to suit the needs of the company. Nothing in this document should be interpreted as limiting or restricting the company from making such changes in job assignments or job responsibilities, as it may deem necessary. The company reserves the right to amend or modify the contents of this document at any time. Nothing in this document shall be construed as an offer, contract, or guarantee of employment or work assignment.
No job matches. Start a new search below!