for the Machine Operator 2 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Machine Operator 2
Hartland - MEDLINE INDUSTRIES
Assistant Machine Operator
· Provide assistance in the Fill line operations.
· Maintain a safe working environment.
· The overall objective is to optimize throughput while achieving key performance indicators in a safe, “Good Manufacturing Practices” (GMP) environment.
· Assist in batch processing to meet production schedule.
· Line set up and trouble shooting.
· Perform pre weighing duties as directed by supervisor.
· Review and investigate material waste trends; compare results to existing waste standards and recommend changes.
· Sanitization of production tanks and lines to produce quality products.
· Maintain clean and sanitary work area.
· Collaborate with Lead Operator in developing procedures and documenting SOPs.
· Assist in other areas as assigned.
· Lift and move up to 60 pounds.
No job matches. Start a new search below!