for the Application Support Analyst (Linux) - 15844 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Application Support Analyst (Linux) - 15844
San Antonio - Camber Corporation
Camber Corporation has an immediate opening for a Linux Application Support Analyst located in San Antonio, TX. An associate’s degree and minimum of six years of help desk experience are required. This position will require troubleshooting, as well as analytical and decision making skills in order to assist and provide support and resolution to end user requests on US federal court case management applications. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder, not requiring sponsorship.
· Analyze, isolate, and resolve US Federal Court system problems. This includes but is not limited to technical, procedural, operational, and functional issues
· Assist court staff with applications utilized within the court unit
· Maintain an on-line log of support requests and related resolution activity of help desk requests received from court staff
· Test new releases of applications with related operating systems, and database software prior to distribution to court offices.
· Providing assistance with installation and operation of new releases
· Provide implementation project management to court offices on new hardware or software being installed in the courts.
Education: Associate’s degree and minimum of six (6) years’ IT experience
Clearance: Ability to successfully pass a federal background check
Skills Required Of All Applicants:
· Customer service skills
· Problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
· Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands
· Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
o Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues
o Demonstrated ability to communicate on a technical level to a technical audience
· Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call.
· Ability to do limited travel (0 - 4 times a year).
Strong technical skill level and experience is required for the following:
· Linux application support in a Tier 1/2 help desk environment
· Utilizing SQL queries for database support/troubleshooting
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Other skills and experience in the following areas are recommended:
· Hardware support
· Networking/VPN support
No job matches. Start a new search below!