for the Quality & Systems Officer position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Quality & Systems Officer
Kingsford - Ahrens
Ahrens has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality & Systems Officer to join our team on a full-time permanent basis at our head office at Kingsford, SA. As a leader in our field, this role will be well suited to candidates interested in joining and progressing their career in the Engineering and Construction Industry.
To be successful in this role, the applicant will need to be driven by a proactive approach and be prepared to assess systems/process’ and decipher if high risk activities of the business are being adequately covered in the systems and in turn work on how to improve these weaknesses. You will need to be meticulous in your approach with a great eye for detail and have good quality principals and expertise in this area. Also, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate and eager to improve quality process, along with:
- Experience in Auditing Systems and can demonstrate initiative to make successful improvement through consultation and improved outcomes;
- Previous experience with a diversified Engineering or Construction company.
As the Quality and Systems Officer you will have the opportunity to work across all areas of the business and gain exposure to the various divisions and operations of the business, providing great exposure for further career opportunities.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Auditing of management systems and procedures to look for system weaknesses and strategic improvement;
- Maintenance of relevant certifications with a focus to promote best for business outcomes and industry best practice;
- Managing the development, implementation and review of policies and procedures in line with the company’s strategic goals and business plans;
- Using a proactive approach to system improvements and implementation, providing support to all Ahrens operations and functions;
- Contribution to tenders and work winning activities relevant to Quality management and systems improvement;
- Provide Technical support and maintenance of our HSQE software system; and
- Assist Project Managers with ITP’s.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Quality Discipline, Engineering / and or Construction with 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant role or industry;
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong IT skills with an ability to learn a range of software packages; and
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Our people are highly skilled and well regarded within the industry, providing you with opportunities to learn and develop. In return for your experience, skills and outcomes achieved you will be rewarded with an opportunity for career progression within the business and long term career opportunities.
To apply please click "Apply Now" to submit your updated resume outlining your qualifications and experience. For further information please contact Andrea Musolino on (08) 8521 0012.
No job matches. Start a new search below!