for the Director, Technical Support - (St. Louis, MO) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Director, Technical Support - (St. Louis, MO)
St. Louis - NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Director, Technical Support – (St. Louis, MO)
Responsible for developing and executing the overall strategy for technical area of expertise (i.e. software support, business intelligence, development, etc.) that will improve the customer experience and operational efficacy and efficiency of the business processes, resulting in enhanced customer success and loyalty, as well as improved revenue. Focused on client satisfaction through the use of technology, process automation, reporting and interfacing disparate systems.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for technical area of expertise (i.e. technical support, business intelligence, development, etc.) to support the organizational vision, including responsibility for large scale decisions that have financial impact on both the company and the clients, as well as high level communication with executive management.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with other departments across the organization, including coordination of efforts across these departments to meet company goals.
- Manage tea of two or more direct reports in technical roles, including hiring, onboarding, coaching, training, and development. Prepare and deliver performance evaluations for direct reports, as well as feedback regarding performance to ensure the success of the team and clients.
- Manage relationship with internal and external clients’ management/ executive level contacts, including large and/ or complex clients/ situations, in terms of technical support, custom software solutions specification, development, deployment and maintenance and other technical areas of expertise as applicable.
- Provide guidance to executive management, other directors, managers, and staff to determine strategic direction to overcome unique challenges utilizing technology.
- Keep abreast of new software versions and available technology updates to assist the RCMS-hosted client base with upgrade planning and implementation and to bring new solutions to the entire RCMS client base
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: Business Administration, Technology and/or Computer-related field.
- 8 plus years of experience in Technical support expertise, systems designs, electronic networking, and database management
- Experience in Healthcare Information Technology Management, Business Intelligence, or Software Development preferred
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
No job matches. Start a new search below!