for the Maintenance Mechanic I 6AM start position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Maintenance Mechanic I 6AM start
Shepherdsville - MEDLINE INDUSTRIES
Under general supervision, set up, adjust, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform scheduled maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Make preventative maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, report to shift supervisor, and take appropriate action.
- Oil and grease equipment. Examine defects and analyze spoilage causes.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems, make necessary corrections and run adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Change equipment to new sizes, verifying after change over.
- Test equipment to verify correct operation and production of quality products.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
No job matches. Start a new search below!