for the Service Team Lead - Materials (3rd shift) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Service Team Lead - Materials (3rd shift)
MorganTown - Morgan Corporation
Before you begin, please note special application instructions below.
- Click the link below to complete our pre-employment assessment (approximately 30 minutes or less).
- After completing the pre-employment assessment, come back to this job posting and click the Apply button to complete our online application where you can also submit a resume.
- After completing your online application, your pre-employment assessment results and application/resume will be more thoroughly reviewed and you may be contacted for a personal interview.
Morgan Corporation is the largest manufacturer of medium duty freight van bodies and refrigerated truck bodies in the U.S. Joining the Morgan team means being part of a growing company with huge rewards for your career. We pride ourselves in team member development, performance recognition and a culture of diversity and respect.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work and adhere to all safety policies within the work area and throughout the company
- Understand and comprehend measurements and have the ability to apply based on supply and demand, the ability to read a tape measure proficiently
- Lead by personal example to create and maintain a safe and orderly work environment. Enforces and follows safe work practices
- Provide associates with objectives and standards specifying results to be achieved. Provide tools, training, and support needed
- Provide a motivated climate supportive of each team member, positive attitude
- Perform performance coaching and counseling as required to ensure associates perform to desired expectations
- Display and promote teamwork and effective communication within the parts department and company as a whole
- Ensure daily objectives are met to ensure company goals
- Achieve truck delivery goals, daily deliveries, on-time deliveries
- Ensure customer service is being met and exceed industry standard
- Ensure phone support is handled in a professional manner, handled promptly, no wait mentality
- Maintain and promote a can-do attitude
Specific Job Functions :
- Assist in processing over the counter parts sales and warranty parts orders
- Effective and efficient utilization of people and other resources i.e. Overtime, equipment, material, etc.
- Coordinate activities with service department
- Work with customers to schedule parts deliveries.
- Maintain company inventory goals
- Monitor and control inventory levels to ensure appropriate availability and service needs as well as customer needs
- Seek and develop new processes that result in improved productivity and customer satisfaction
- Seek and develop solutions to problems as appropriate with supervisor and vendors
- Self-starter, plans set and followed once directed on job
- Contributes knowledge and skills to all jobs
- Works as a mentor to fellow employees
- Is a good problem solver
- Adheres to all Morgan Corp policies and procedures
- Reports directly to parts supervisor.
- High School Diploma
- Prior inventory management experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Good working knowledge of Data3 system
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines; excellent organizational skills
No job matches. Start a new search below!