for the Administrative Assistant position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Durham - Intertek
Intertek/ATI is one of the most respected names in the building products industry. Their expanded service capabilities in addition to Intertek's fast, quality solutions will give our customers unparalleled service, capabilities, and domestic and international market access.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Building & Construction team in our Raleigh/Durham office. The right individual will have excellent customer service skills and solid computer skills.
- Point of contact for clients during quoting and initiation phases of projects
- Respond to quote requests in a timely manner
- Assist in preparation of forecasts and sales reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel) and Adobe Pro.
- Strong communication skills including grammar and a good command of the English language.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
- Minimum three years of experience directly related with customer interaction.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
Intertek offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We offer medical, prescription, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, 401(k) with company match, paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), tuition reimbursement, and more.
No job matches. Start a new search below!