for the Project Facilitator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
York - Intertek
REPORTS TO: Department Manager
Areas of Responsibility:
• Client point of contact.
• Job Quotes
• Job Files
• Report Reviews
• Follow and enforce safety requirement and company policies.
• Takes full responsibility for projects as assigned by the Director including but not limited to the following:
o Writing, processing and sending quotes.
o Purchase job related items
• Takes full responsibility for projects as assigned by the Director / Project Engineer including but not limited to the following:
o Writing, reviewing, processing, and sending quotes.
o Data sheet management
o Respond to clients with questions on test standards or regarding reports
o Open and manage jobs in OASIS
o Coordinate and schedule testing projects
o Add quotes to quote log
o Assist Quality Manager with maintaining Quality Documents and records
o Processing reports, reviewing reports, and finalizing reports
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 2 - 5 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of all procedures related to the test areas and technical competency to effectively communicate the test procedure concepts, specifications and results with customers
• Excellent English language grammatical skills to review and assist in the preparation of technical reports
• Experience utilizing OASIS in order to create job files, invoices, etc.
• Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
Intertek offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment and reach their highest potential. Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance plans; 401(k) Plan with company match; Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, holiday); Flexible Spending Account (FSA); Employee Assistance Program (EAP); Tuition Reimbursement; and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
No job matches. Start a new search below!