for the Sales Client Executive-Strategic Partnerships position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sales Client Executive-Strategic Partnerships
Leawood - Ascend Learning, Inc.
Ascend Learning; LLC () is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
As the nation's preeminent e-learning provider, ATI Nursing Education offers programs that are instrumental in improving faculty, student and program outcomes in nursing schools across the country. With ATI's help, nursing students achieve great results in NCLEX test preparation.
The pass rates with ATI are closer to 100% than with any other education system. ATI is recognized as offering the best customer service in the industry. It's no surprise that we're the first choice for more nurse educators, universities and colleges nationwide.
ATI Nursing Education is hiring a client executive that will be responsible for supporting and selling our e-learning products for our strategic partnerships.
Working from our Leawood office location and traveling as needed to client sites is preferred. This can be a remote position with close access to a major airport.
- Serves as the marketing and primary sales contact for assigned clients.
- Identifies prospective client needs and potential solutions.
- Tailors presentations to client organizations.
- Develops and maintains a consultative relationship with clients.
- Manages the client relationship.
- Engages support resources effectively.
- Demonstrates solution functionality through solution demonstration.
- Participates in territory Management.
- Forecasts and projects sales opportunities.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of ATI Nursing Education, the competitive landscape, and market drivers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years field based solution sales experience
- Proven track record of delivering results in a quota based sales environment
- Industry knowledge and background in healthcare or higher education
- Nursing industry knowledge is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously
- Strong business acumen
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications
- Ability to travel 50%, including overnights
- Strong relationship building skills
- Candidates for the client executive position are required to have a valid driver's license and be able to maintain business expense submissions for reimbursement
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
No job matches. Start a new search below!