for the Full-time Day Shift Inside Sales Representative position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Full-time Day Shift Inside Sales Representative
Omaha - Omaha Steaks
Unique Career Opportunity!
- Omaha Steaks is a great place to sell! You don't have to prospect for new leads because you are only selling to our established customers. And you're selling a product that everyone needs and loves while building your personal client list. You don't have to follow a script, you just need to have a conversation!
- The more you sell, the more you make! Unlike many call center jobs, this position offers an unlimited sales commission opportunity. We give you the tools to succeed with engaging training that has been fine-tuned so you can start perfecting your skills right away. In fact, most of our top new reps earn over $15 an hour and our top performers earn well over $40,000 a year!
- Plus, you can have fun! You can watch TV while you work, enjoy free snacks from the private lounge, win awesome prizes during daily games and get cash every month to buy over $100 in product value to take home.
- Are you tired of working retail hours? We offer a scheduling with no late nights or Sundays and you can pick your hours for a set schedule. Plus, we have a flexible attendance policy to help you keep a healthy work/life balance.
- We have created a well-respected, nationwide brand based on our outstanding, wholesome products and our exceptional customer service. That makes for a great customer interaction and something our employees are very proud to be a part of.
- Despite being the nation's best known brand of beef and the largest direct marketer of seafood, we're small enough that your contribution can make a real difference.
- The owners and the management team genuinely care about every employee. So, when it comes to things like employee safety, health care, educational assistance and wellness, we lead the way. We treat our employees with the same respect we have for our customers.
- Phone and sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient personal computer skills and able to keyboard approximately 20 wpm
- Effective and assertive communication skills to promote product, answer customer questions and close sales.
- Ability to apply acquired sales training techniques to meet and increase sales volume.
- Proficient on-line ordering skills.
- Monthly gift card to try our products
- Discounts on all of our food - in fact there's a store right down the hall from your desk
- Tuition assistance
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Full time employees will also receive: health, dental, vision, life, accidental, and critical insurance, a wellness program designed just for you, and many other family friendly benefits
- This is a full-time, day shift position.
No job matches. Start a new search below!