for the Full-Time Assistant Store Manager #140 (Westminster, CO) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Full-Time Assistant Store Manager #140 (Westminster, CO)
Westminster - Omaha Steaks
Unique Career Opportunity!
- You will work in a store that isn't a "big box," where you can build rapport and get to know guests personally. Our clean and well-designed stores attract friendly and upscale repeat guests.
- You normally won't have to work late nights or early mornings.
- You will receive advanced training that will help you develop into an expert to help you perform multiple roles, excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
- You may have the opportunity to take increased responsibility and ownership by running many aspects of the store at times.
- We have created a well-respected, nationwide brand based on our outstanding, wholesome products and our exceptional customer service. That makes for a great customer interaction and something our employees are very proud to be a part of.
- Despite being the nation's best known brand of beef and the largest direct marketer of seafood, we're small enough that your contribution can make a real difference.
- The owners and the management team genuinely care about every employee. So, when it comes to things like employee safety, health care, educational assistance and wellness, we lead the way. We treat our employees with the same respect we have for our customers.
- Assists store management with hiring, training, ordering, scheduling, motivation and discipline. Coaches staff to constantly improve sales standards. Assists management with performance reviews. Creates work schedules to maximize sales while adhering to budget. Fills in as needed to cover a store that is short-staffed
- Ensures store sales, sales per hour, average ticket, customer service and customer retention and satisfaction objectives are achieved through staff. Respects and enjoys working with customers. Implements promotions to increase sales by developing new customers and retaining existing ones. Assists management with store merchandising. Creates a visually enticing environment and ensures directives and executes visual guidelines.
- Manages inventory control and protects assets of the Company. Orders and maintains physical inventory and operating supplies in order to maximize sales and profits. Shares and teaches Best Practices with other stores.
- Responsible for store security and ensuring proper procedures are followed for opening and closing. Serves as a back up for store managers and sales representatives. Keeps store neat, clean and makes sure the physical appearance is maintained.
- Assists in managing all daily store administrative and financial duties to ensure proper procedures are followed. May be responsible for making daily bank deposits and keeping accurate records.
- 2-year college degree or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Basic use of PC/keyboards
- Ability to prioritize and work with multiple customers and project at the same time.
- Flexible and able to work in multiple locations when needed.
- Knowledge of food and cooking practices
- Knowledge of effective interviewing and recruiting locally. Previous hiring/dismissal and supervisory experience preferred
- Understands visual merchandising and stock keeping standards. Knowledge of sales and merchandising techniques. Knowledgeable of local laws and OSHA standards.
- 1-2 years previous retail sales experience required.
- Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am-8pm and Sundays 10am-6pm. The work schedule will vary based on store needs
No job matches. Start a new search below!