for the Rehab Technician - Part Time Benefits - Ferndale position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Rehab Technician - Part Time Benefits - Ferndale
Ferndale - ATI Holdings
Basic Summary of Position:
Individual is responsible for assisting Licensed Clinical Staff in assisting patients, maintaining overall cleanliness of the clinic, and ensuring clinic equipment is in working order. The Rehabilitation Technician will work in a team environment and have the ability to complete daily tasks as assigned. The position requires strong customer skills with an ability to maintain friendly and professional relationships with patients and employees.
1. Utilizing clinic checklist / maintenance log, complete tasks of daily duties, weekly cleanings and
monthly cleanings, maintaining overall cleanliness and neatness of clinic.
2. Turning in clinic checklist / maintenance log at end of week for Clinic Director signature.
3. Utilizing risk management checklist, complete daily tasks of ensuring safety of clinic and clinic machinery.
4. Ability to perform patient care activities under the on0site supervision of a licensed clinician, unless otherwise prohibited by state statues.
5. Organize supply closet and order supplies as needed.
6. Ability to accurately account for all hours worked.
7. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees
8. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive
work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
9. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations
10. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company Additional essential duty based on needs of clinic:
1. Fluency (spoken and written) may be required based on the needs of the specific clinic.
1. Water clinic plants
2. Fill candy bowls as needed
3. Serve as patient transporter in absence of Driver
4. Perform other duties as assigned by management
No direct reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
2 years of high school
Current License or Certification:
Skills and Abilities:
Travel Required: None
Hours Required: As needed to complete the job responsibilities. Overtime to be approved by
ATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
No job matches. Start a new search below!