Kelly Services eAccounts, Tualatin OR
Kelly Services has partnered with an American multination conglomerate. They are seeking a Credit Analyst to help create and maintain credit history files. This position is located in Tualatin, OR.
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Work Location: Tualatin, OR
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: 3 month contract, with possibility of being extended or going perm.
Type of Hours: Full-time
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain credit history files
- Analyze and assess the creditworthiness of account/client using external credit risk management tools/reports
- Manage the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Document daily collections activity
- Research account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Perform account/payment reconciliations
- Respond to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
- Identify delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Identify bad debt or financial exposure.
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Intermediate to Excellent PC skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, MI, providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, health care and home care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.