We are looking for a Product Manager with experience in building web applications. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of social platforms and digital entertainment. You will report directly to the VP of Product of our client' s company.
Success in this role requires strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills. You have the expertise to work with our UX and Design team to create user-centric experiences. You have the determination to prioritize efforts based on the needs of the business. You have a proven track record of working with data to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and the users to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and user stories.
- Process, review and interpret qualitative and quantitative data related to product usage to develop the right product experiences.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day product initiatives as the Product Owner of the agile engineering team.
- Effectively communicate progress and challenges to all stakeholders regarding your product.
- Make data-driven product prioritization decisions to support product strategy.
- Partner with Product UX/UI designer to create user-centric experiences.
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related fields.
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager, developing web applications
- Experience building/working with internal tools and/or complex payment systems
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Operational and business process oriented; experience building features to support complex business operations
- Passion for using analytics, testing, and research to drive development and create products that users love
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically while having lots of fun doing it!
- Experience with working in SCRUM/Agile environment.