A private practice anesthesia group is seeking a Nurse Anesthetist at their community hospital in the North Central Pennsylvania area.
• The group performs a case mix at this facility that includes general surgery, orthopedics, ENT cases and GI.
• No call position with the hours roughly 7a-3:30p. Most days you get off earlier.
• Part-time and per diem opportunities also.
• This is an independent position with no medical supervision.
• This CRNA job opening is offering a base salary of $175,000-$180,000 and a full benefit package.
• paid malpractice
• paid health, vision and dental insurance
• 401K with employer contribution
• life and disability policies
• Six weeks vacation time
An hour drive from Scranton, the area offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment along with excellent public and private schools. Skiing, camping, rivers and lakes are there for the outdoor person. This is a friendly community that is perfect for raising a family.