A stable anesthesia group has a General Anesthesiologist job opening near the Binghamton, New York area due to the retirement of one of their physicians.
• Community hospital and ambulatory surgical center cases including vascular, pediatrics, regional, OB, neuro, ENT, GYN, urology, cosmetic and general surgery.
• Call is 1/9 and you are guaranteed off post call.
• 50% supervision of CRNA's.
• Benefits include malpractice (1million/3 million), fully paid health insurance, disability, retirement plan (eligible after year one) and six weeks vacation.
Binghamton is a university town that is central to all major cities such as Boston and New York City. The practice which consists of 8 Anesthesiologists and 12 CRNA's has an excellent relationship with the hospital that they cover and surgeons.
• Candidate must have applied for the New York license.
• Current ACLS card and PALS card.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• New graduates accepted.