Nurse Practitioner job opening-Pain Management
KTE Services, Portland area OR
A pain management group near Portland, Oregon area has a Nurse Practitioner job opening working in a Pain Management Clinic.
• The facility does a wide variety of pain services including stimulators, injections, discography in addition to other procedures.
• Responsibilities include assessment, conducting and interpreting diagnostic tests of pain management patients alongside a board certified pain physician. In addition developing and implementing treatment plans, medication management and offering counseling and education to meet the patient needs.
• Regular scheduled hours full time Monday through Friday 7:30a-4p. There are no nights, weekends or holidays.
• Benefits offered paid malpractice, health insurance, retirement and vacation time.
The Portland area is a big city that has a town feel to it. Shops, restaurants, strong schools and neighborhoods. Lots of outdoor activities including hiking and skiing.
• Oregon license and DEA is a plus.
• BLS certification required upon hiring.
• Must have Nurse Practitioner certification.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.