San Diego, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
The Architecture Support Team Program is tasked to provide architecture, security, metrics, standards selection and prototyping, and related support to assist DoD/IC to promote data interoperability among the DCGS Programs of Record (PoRs), the broader Defense Intelligence Information Environment (Joint Intelligence Operation Centers, Combatant Commands), DoD’s Joint Information Environment (JIE), and the IC Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE). We are seeking a data scientist to support efforts for prototyping and evaluating DI2E Enterprise data analytics, machine learning algorithms and techniques, data architectures to support machine learning and artificial intelligence assessments, and autonomous systems experimentation. Ideal candidate will have minimum 10 years’ systems engineering experience supporting DoD and IC intelligence analysis and exploitation, including development and refinement of advanced analysis algorithms for use in deep learning and big data analytics. Ideal candidate will have experience with the research and development of multiple intelligence (Multi-INT) analysis systems employing machine learning, probabilistic reasoning, adaptive control, optimization, pattern analysis, predictive analytics, and early warning systems. Experience presenting detailed technical information to executive audiences, including developing recommendations for addressing strategic skill gaps, policy shortfalls, and organizational challenges.
Work is typically performed in Reston, VA and some in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technical area and 12 years overall technical experience.
- 10 years of DoD/IC enterprise background, knowledge of TCPED/ISR operations and architecture
- 3 years’ experience with data analytics, machine learning, convolutional neural networks, autonomous systems, and/or artificial intelligence
- Experience with rapid prototyping / advanced concept research and development
- Experience with cloud-based and service-oriented architecture (SOA) software lifecycle engineering and management.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- MS in Computer Science or related technology
- 10 years of experience developing loosely-coupled software (SOAP, REST) in DoD and IC systems
- Experience managing DoD software development, and leading key program design/development initiatives
- Experience with data ontology design and development
- Experience with DCGS Programs of Record, JIOC/COCOM operations, or ISR sensor programs
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/293317