Information Assurance Engineer
Springfield, Virginia - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
The qualified candidate will support the security engineering team in the specification, development, and application of computer security technologies and Information Assurance management techniques to Intelligence Community systems.
Day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain Certification and Accreditation requirements for Intelligence Systems in accordance with DCID 6/3 and ICD-503 guidelines
- Investigate and evaluate existing technologies and propose approaches for implementing security architectures.
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and architectures needed to develop these technologies.
- Conduct Registration meetings with security stakeholders
- Prepare system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security requirement traceability matrix, security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones.
- Perform vulnerability assessments to validate system compliance with DISA Security Technical Information Guidelines (STIGS)
- Conduct and support security testing and periodic vulnerability scans
- Work with program team to remediate security findings
- Maintain and report ongoing security accreditation activities to program management and government customers
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
Required Education: Bachelor Degree + 2 years related experience or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI
- Security policy definition and refinement
- System certification and accreditation policies and processes
- Trusted operating systems and environments
- Technical documentation development
- DCID 6/3 and ICD 503 security guidelines
- Cross Domain Solution (CDS) concepts, technologies and solutions
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good briefing skills
- Strong interpersonal, organization and teambuilding skills
- Current Security + certification
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Current CISSP certification
- Ability to assist with other traditional systems engineering tasks such as CONOPS, requirements, and systems level testing
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/293319