Bartlett, Illinois - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
As an Application Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of highly specialized, custom automation and machine equipment including preparing bids and proposals, cost estimates, etc... This is a company that has created a modern workplace featuring short decision making channels and very technical projects.
- Work with Engineering and Sales to collect all necessary technical information and customer specifications in order to prepare detailed proposals for potential and existing accounts/customers.
- Review design, performance and overall systems requirements and functional data with the engineering group.
- Obtain and prepare detailed estimates of time, quantities, labor and material costs required including product design, testing, machine building, equipment installations and manufacturing processes.
- Performs technical assessments of market and customer needs.
- Transfer information/data/knowledge to the process team as the project kicks off.
- For continuous improvement purposes, evaluate at delivery and project completion.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial design/Engineering or equivalent.
- Three years’ experience in mechanical/electrical systems design and applications engineering, working knowledge of material handling, robotics, machine controls and manufacturing engineering and processes.
- Requires solid technical assessment and presentation skills, knowledge of preparing complex proposals and quotes.
- MS Office.
- Work with design tools such as 2D/3D software such as AutoCAD or Solidworks.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/294483