Senior Architectural Revit design/drafter
Brea, California - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/295890
Responsible for design development and construction documents under the direction of a Project Manager and the BIM Manager. Assist and work with team in design development and construction documents of large to medium size projects.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in development of working drawings.
- Minimum of three (3) years continuous project-specific experience in use of Revit (BIM).
- Demonstrate AutoCAD competency.
- Have advanced knowledge of Revit, and the ability to generate a project model and manipulation/editing required for the project in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Demonstrate experience with the coordination of other disciplines e.g. structural, civil, mechanical and electrical engineering including coordination with Revit models of other disciplines.
- Understand technical terminology of the architectural and construction industry.
- Demonstrate experience with the development of project details in Revit
- Working on new and remodeled industrial buildings--lot of steel structure buildings.
- Experience with industrial facilities.
- A degree from an accredited university in architecture or a degree in CAD drafting from a technical institute.
Senior/experienced Architectural Revit drafter. However our requirement is that they bring drawings to the interview that demonstrate a lead role in development of relatively complex projects (any kind....a library or power plant...not a residence