Outpatient Anesthesiologist job. $325,000-$350,000, benefits.
Northern - KTE Services
• Anesthesia cases are of mixed variety, including: ENT (peds and adults); orthopedic, with expertise in standard peripheral nerve blocks required;.
• No call, nights or overtime. Regular hours.
• This is a Monday through Friday position. The standard hours for this outpatient anesthesia hours are 7a-2p. Part time available also.
• The salary for this outpatient position is $325,000-$350,000 and benefits. Can do 1099 also.
The anesthesia site is conveniently located in close proximity to New York City.
• ABA board certified.
• Active New Jersey medical license.
• PALS and ACLS.• Candidate must be comfortable and experienced with pediatrics, and ultrasound guided peripheral nerve blocks.