Cardiac Anesthesiologist position. Must be trained in pedi-hearts.
Rochester area, NY - KTE Services
A prestigious academic facility in Upstate New York in the Rochester area is looking to add a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to their team.
• Group consists of 10 fellowship-trained cardiac anesthesiologists providing service for over 1000 adult cardiac cases annually including VAD, transplant, pediatrics, TAVR and ECMO. Opportunities exist to provide care outside the cardiac OR.
• A very reasonable cardiac call only. 100% supervision of residents and CRNA's.
• Flexible compensation plans are offered and a full benefit package.
The Rochester area is recognized for its family orientation, nationally ranked public schools, low cost of housing, internationally recognized cultural resources, and immediate access to outdoor activities.
• Candidate must be board eligible with fellowship training.
• TEE certified.
• New graduates are welcome to apply for this position.
• Must be trained in pediatric hearts.