St Paul, MN, United States - Adecco USA
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Procurement Specialist position in St. Paul, MN! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• Manage master data related to assigned purchased goods and services and execute department procedures and develop ways to automate transaction activity
• Obtains data from external and/or internal sources/analyzes data for completeness and accuracy
• Takes appropriate action to correct errors and implement changes in processes to stop errors from occurring
• Places purchase orders for assigned purchased goods and services
• Data entry into a database or ERP system. May be required to handle confidential data relating to suppliers or business operations
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions surrounding the application process, please feel free to reach out to Kristin Kaiser, adeccona.com, tel. 631-844-2873
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k) and Insurance Benefit Plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled