Administrative Assistant - Senior
Phoenix, AZ, United States - Adecco USA
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Administrative Assistant - Senior job in Phoenix, AZ! If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below.
1. Support clinical bed management duties by ensuring system updates have been made in required IT systems for Admits, Transfers and Discharges, meeting 5 minute performance standard.
2. Support registration activities by printing necessary documentation (i.e., face sheets, patient armbands, and etc.), coordinating production with the facility caring for the patient.
3. Conducts Insurance Eligibility / Benefit Verification via web-based tools and as necessary by phone.
4. Identifies issues in need of escalation to corporate Financial Clearance staff and / or facility financial specialists (i.e., Financial Clearance and/or Financial Counseling staff).
5. Ensures complete, accurate and timely entry of demographic information into the ADT system at the time of registration.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. HS Diploma or GED
2. 6+ months of Patient Access or Registration experience working in a hospital Patient Registration Department, physician office setting, healthcare insurance company, revenue cycle vendor, and / or other revenue cycle related roles
3. Ability to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails, and conduct data entry
4. Candidates must have the flexibility to work overtime and holidays as needed
5. Ability to create, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel
Dress Code: Business Casual
Shifts: Variable schedule, up to 40 hours per week in a 24x7 department. The candidate must have the flexibility to adjust to support business needs.
Typical schedule needs:
Days: Monday-Thursday 11am-9:30pm, Friday-Sunday 7am-7:30pm
Nights: Monday-Thursday 7PM-5:30AM, Monday-Thursday 9pm-7:30am, Friday-Sun 7PM-7:30AM
The MPTL Representative employs excellent customer service skills and is responsible for frequent communication with the facility based clinical team members and payor sources in partnership to deliver effective facility and patient bed management.
The MPTL Representative ensures timely, accurate and complete capture of all demographic and insurance information to ensure appropriate reimbursement for services rendered. In addition, the MPTL Representative is ultimately responsible for Admits, Transfers and Discharges meeting critical performance standards for timeliness.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the “Apply Now” button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled