Site Development Specialist
Chicago, Illinois - PEAK Technical Staffing USA
PEAK Technical Staffing is looking for Site Development Specialists. In this role, you will work directly with large wireless service providers in adding to or upgrading their wireless networks. You will be assigned a specific number of wireless communication sites and will be responsible for all aspects of the site acquisition process for each site, including researching and obtaining possible sites, obtaining use and building permits and planning approval of the site plan and drafting and negotiating leases. The Specialist Site Development will also work as part of a team and be supported by architecture and engineering specialists, as well as a legal/quality control team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will plan and prepare for site acquisitions by studying objectives, coordinating with construction, engineering and legal teams, developing zoning analyses, locating and evaluating potential sites, and reviewing wireless requirements.
- You will obtain use and building permits by completing zoning and land use applications, providing information to municipalities and agencies, possibly making presentations to commissions and boards, and providing guidelines to zoning officials for ordinance revisions.
- You will lease properties by establishing contact with landlords, prepare Site Leases, negotiate terms and examine proposals, conclude agreements and negotiate with other carrier agreements and collocation antenna sites.
- You will maintain relationship with landlords by listening to and resolving concerns.
- You will comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Document site acquisition process by maintaining records and contacts.
- Meet project milestones by taking appropriate action, including escalating if necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Telecommunications experience is preferred.
- Strong experience with MS Excel, Word, ability to do internet based research.
- Contract and lease interpretation and negotiation experience.
- Ability to analyze basic legal documents.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- High level of organization and scheduling abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Real Estate, Land Use Planning, Business Administration and Paralegal degrees preferred.
- MBA’s and JD’s preferred.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/296096