Beaverton, OR, United States - Tech Talent Link, Inc
Who we want to work with:
· Friendly, with strong communication skills. Interested in team oriented atmosphere
· Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
· Open to solving problems in a new way
· Efficiency minded engineer. Passion for creating and optimizing the most efficient software
· Work in an Agile environment
· Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations
· Contribute to functional specifications and detailed design documents for client projects
· Serve as a technical resource for client projects
· Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
· 3+ years of experience with Node.js
· Experience with Agile software engineering practices, particularly Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing.
· Experience developing web services, utilizing REST and microservices.
· Experience with back end frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot
· Experience with AWS and ASG/SNS/SQS etc.
· Experience with CI and tools such as Jenkins/Ansible etc.
· Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra