Beaverton, OR - Tech Talent Link, Inc
Who we want to work with:
- Friendly, with strong communication skills. Interested in team oriented atmosphere
- Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Open to solving problems in a new way
- Efficiency minded engineer. Passion for creating and optimizing the most efficient software
- Work in an Agile environment
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations
- Contribute to functional specifications and detailed design documents for client projects
- Serve as a technical resource for client projects
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
- Strong experience with OOP, familiarity with design patterns.
- Experience developing custom solutions using .NET and C#.
- Experience with Agile software engineering practices, particularly Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing.
- Experience developing web services, utilizing WCF, REST or WebAPI.
- Familiarity with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle) including experience writing complex SQL.
- Working understanding of UML and Agile Modeling.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.