Contract Staff Augmentation Project Manager needed in Philadelphia, PA!
Length of Contract: 10 months - potential to extend!
- Plan, oversee and document all aspects of 2018 steady state projects
- Ensure that the scope and direction of each project are tracked, including requirements definition, project plan administration, task and milestone fulfillment, RAID logs and dashboards.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Ensure projects are delivered on schedule.
- Project leadership or assistance may include:
- Brighter HCM/payroll integration
- Steady State Annual Enrollment
- Preparations for Compensation Planning in 2019
- Mandatory PeopleSoft interface change orders (e.g., Ethics Line)
- Daily vendor interface monitoring
- Reorganizations in PeopleSoft
- Directs multiple teams of business consultants involved in the evaluation of business requirements or may direct a broad range of functions in support of policy/process improvement activities in a matrix environment.
- Defines and consults on measurement strategies, tools, scorecards and surveys across organization.
- Provides services benchmarking and industry comparative analysis support.
- Ensures projects are completed within committed time and budget and are integrated with other business and related projects.
- Generates business consulting policies, standards and procedures.
- Actions have significant impact on key business objectives.
Skills and Education:
- Extensive functional PeopleSoft HCM expertise
- Vendor management experience
- Functional HR knowledge including compensation, benefits
- PMP preferred
If you're interested this position, please apply or email me directly at [email protected] Or, if you have questions about the opportunity, feel free to direct message me using this link: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SarahMuraida