Contract Sr. Project Manager needed in Omaha, NE
Length of contract: 1 Year
Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
- 10-12 Years of Experience
- Experience with Agile projects and Agile concepts as well as Waterfall concepts
- Experience in managing and overseeing multiple complex workstreams with cross project and team intersection requiring complex project planning
- Prior PM experience with reporting/data focused projects or workstreams (i.e. Enterprise Reporting, Report Development efforts typical of large scale system implementations, Data Warehouse projects
- Strong technical project background (custom development, Enterprise Solutions such as JDE, Lawson, EBS, PeopleSoft, Any document generation tools)
- Track record of success regarding driving project teams to target dates, keeping tight alignment to process and scope
- Experience in communications including status reporting to technical and business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Experience in stakeholder/relationship management of business resources and executives up to the VP Level
- Years of experience in alignment with a Sr Project Manager Role