Kelly Services eAccounts
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Payroll Manager for a well-known health insurance provider located in Philadelphia, PA.
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19192
Length: ASAP – December 2018, with potential to extend
Schedule: Normal business hours, Monday - Friday
Pay Range: $48 - $58 per hour
- Responsible for the managing the internal activities of an outsourced payroll including day-to-day escalated case management, accounting/finance activities and general controls, tax administration, all payroll inputs including daily stock activity.
- Implements and manages procedures to ensure the overall accuracy of gross-thru-net payroll.
- Implements and manages procedures to support appropriate payroll disbursement and funding activities.
- Managed payroll outsourcing partner as well as other 3rd party vendors supporting the payroll process.
- Responsible for project activities including annual merit and bonus cycle, Year End, M&A activities, etc.
- Supports/manages Sox and other compliance and control activities by reviewing performance of controls and preparing reports as required to meet compliance.
- Reviews/approves payroll general ledger accounts in compliance with Corporate policies.
- Reconciles and resolves discrepancies in assigned payroll general ledger accounts.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures and employee facing intranet content.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Oversees integrity of all pay-related data and/or benefits information.
- Works with senior management in the Human Resources organization to define information needs and sources.
- Prepares or supervises the preparation of special reports and analyses.
- Acts as a liaison with IT, Finance and HR as needed.
Skills and Education:
- 10+ years’ experience as related to the Payroll process in Managing Processes, People Management, Data Entry Management, Reporting Skills, Compensation and Wage Structure, Benefits Administration, Employment Law, Payroll Tax Administration oversight, Garnishment Administration oversight, Developing Standards, Financial Skills, Accounting, PeopleSoft 8.9+
- Workday Experience preferable
- Requires seasoned knowledge of Human Resources and IT activities
- College Degree Required
If you're interested in the position please send a follow up email with your resume and a good time to reach you to [email protected] for further consideration.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you!
Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/Robv492