Contract: 1 year
Pay: 44 an hour
Description/Comment: Ensure compliance to quality procedures / processes. Conduct product quality tests, compliance and process audits. Evaluate quality performance. Investigate quality issues and implement corrective actions. Intermediate position that requires a Bachelors degree or 2-5 years of equivalent experience. Start Time: 12:00 AM Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Location: 2213 - XLAK Lake Forest Manufacturing Mill Halyard Sales LLC 43 Discovery Irivine CA 92618-3150 United States Education: Additional Job Details: Purpose of the Position: To handle quality engineering duties associated with product sustaining in support of manufacturing, to help establish the appropriate manufacturing process controls through effective quality planning, risk management and validation. With the ultimate goal of delivering the highest quality product that consistently meet customers and regulatory requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Develops and implements in-process monitoring programs for quality and manufacturing operations. Collects and analyzes data to make data driven recommendations and/or decisions.
2. Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying prioritizing, communicating and resolving quality issues.
3. Performs investigations, analysis of complaints, deviations, and supplier quality assessments to ensure these are conducted in a proper and timely manner.
4. Ensures process and lab equipment and utility changes are appropriately evaluated, commissioned and validated. Utilizes a risk-based approach to define validation approach and acceptance criteria.
5. Understands and applies the manufacturing quality toolset including PFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ, GR R/measurement system analysis, control plans, process verification/validation plans, validation protocol development, Cpk, Cp, SPC, hard, gaging applications, computer-based inspection methods, operator work instruction, DOE, process data analysis, and DMAIC.
6. Assists manufacturing sites with the interpretation of quality requirements including verification/validation planning and execution, first production run requirements, and problem resolution.
7. Develops control plans than identify inspection characteristics, gauging techniques, and sampling requirements. Works with manufacturing sites to resolve conflicts and recommends revisions as required.
8. Assists with management of Quality System elements to lead improvement changes using Kaizen, Simple Problem Solving or other continuous improvement tools.
9. Assists in the coaching and mentoring of other engineers. Provides training and business process expertise