MK20 - Marketing Planner
Kelly Services eAccounts
Currently seeking Sales and Marketing Campaign Administrator in Alpharetta, GA
Length of Contract: 1 year
Pay: - $18/hr-$23/hr
Additional responsibilities include:
The Sales and Marketing Campaign Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Accepting lead generation requests from sales, marketing, national accounts managers and business development managers.
- Evaluate the brief submission templates based on program rules and collect leads, sales tasks and initiatives for end user campaigns.
- Upload these leads and use the prioritization matrix within SFDC.
- Running, a BOBJ data cleanse on all of the leads.
- Communicate to the originators on timing, missing and duplicate data.
- Interact with other members on the team to monitor progress on initiatives and leads in the dashboards.
- Training the new data clean/integrity people and assist in doing small projects as needed.
- Generates incremental revenue opportunities through outbound calling into Qualified Accounts and through inbound sales inquiry calls, leveraging strong prospecting and business development skills.
- Works closely with marketing to increase number of opportunities produced.
- Provides marketing with prospect and/or customer feedback that could assist in future program/campaign creation in order to improve current programs.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone or email on a daily basis.
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, time frame and decision making responsibility.
- Ability to transfer this information to a field Sales Rep o General knowledge of the Healthcare industry, with the capacity to learn about individual solutions and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.
- Meet regular quotas of calls/emails and qualified leads.
- Communicate information about calls/emails accurately and effectively to digital and product teams.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Manage client relationships.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply or email me directly at [email protected] Or, if you have questions about the opportunity, feel free to direct message me using this link: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SarahMuraida