Kelly Services is currently seeking a Field Service Technician (Part-Time) for one of our large, multi-national chemicals manufacturing clients located in Spokane, WA.
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Spokane, WA 99212
Contract Length: 1 month
Shift: 20-25 hours per week
Pay: Pay is dependent upon experience.
- Do daily or weekly testing at few paper mill sites.
- Complete some basic report with simple graphic.
- Help and support the Technical sales representative
- Do laboratory testing on paper mill process
- Do laboratory testing to ensure that the performance of our chemistry is adequate
- Collect process data and submit a report the Technical sales representative
- Manage chemical inventory and place some orders
- Monitor the unloading of chemical tankers
- Inspect our make down equipment and maintain them clean
- Education Minimum High school Degree Experience 1 year experience in papermaking, water treatment or equivalent.
- Knowledge/Skills Basic laboratory testing (Consistency, Polymer concentration, Freeness, etc)
- Computer skill in Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.).
- Capable of conducting simple laboratory testing (Consistencies, Jar Tests, etc.)
- Live within a 20-minute drive of Spokane, WA
- Ability to work at primary customer location in Spokane, and commute periodically to other customer sites within 1-3 hours from Spokane.
- Work safely in an environment where there is exposure to pinch points, spill and slip hazards, and fast moving equipment and machinery.
- Individual must participate and be certified in mandatory mill sponsored safety training. Individual will be required to use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when in customer facilities and when working around chemicals and equipment.
- Be available for occasional on call service (24/7) which includes nights/weekends/holidays.
If interested in the position please apply to this posting and send a follow up with (with your resume) to [email protected] for further consideration!
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.