Oakdale, MN - Adecco Staffing
Adecco is currently assisting a local client recruiting for an Electronic Assembler located in Oakdale, MN. This is an immediate hire, long-term temporary opportunity for 1st shift and 2nd shifts. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
The ideal candidate will possess at least 6 months soldering/electrical assembly experience, reliable transportation, have good communication skills, and possess the ability to work with multiple clients.
• The Electronic Assembler will work with small parts to manufacture the electronic product:
• Computer Aided Drug Delivery units (CADD) and accessories, using parts lists and schematics on a computer, by performing manual soldering and using common mechanical hand tools, power tools and microscope.
Sample duties and responsibilities
• Electronics Assembler will build CADD units from start to finish
• Including testing, inspection, packaging and sign off on checklists
• Must be able daily quota of 4-6 units per day
• Hand or Machine soldering
• 6 months soldering experience
• High school diploma or G.E.D
• Must have strong mechanical skills and experience in medical device assembly
• Must be able to communicate in English, verbally and written
• Must be self-motivated and able to stay on pace to meet quota
• Able to successfully pass Drug and Background screen
• Must be able to work OT on Friday and Saturday when scheduled
1st Shift 4:30am-3pm Monday thru Thursday $15.00hr
2nd Shift 3:30pm-2am Monday thru Thursday $15.50hr
If you're interested in learning more about Electronic Assembler position in Oakdale, MN. please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. You can send your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 631.844.2863. I'm also available through text at 978.226.3741.
Generous incentive bonus offered!
$50.00 Retention bonus after 90 days perfect attendance!
$50.00 Referral Bonus after referral reaches 90 days perfect attendance!
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities, available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled