Project Manager - Scientific II
Lexington, MA - Randstad LifeSciences
Project Manager - Scientific II (Global Medical Affairs (GMA) Launch Project Manager)
Global Medical Affairs (GMA) Launch Project Manager
Preference for candidates with experience quickly pulling together slide decks and working with SharePoint. Preference for candidates with Medical Affairs background.
The GMA Launch Project Manager (PM) will support the execution of the global medical strategy for launching new drugs.
- Participates in strategic assessment; plan, track and report project tasks and milestones, prepare schedules and drive team meetings to follow-up and ensure strategic execution of priority medical tactics to meet launch timelines.
- Supports the Global Medical Leads (GMLs) by providing project management and medical pre-launch and early access strategic planning, to internal (marketing, manufacturing, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, R&D, and legal) and external (healthcare professionals, patients, advocacy groups, etc.) stakeholders from the U.S. and abroad.
- Develops good knowledge of key R&D milestones and deliverables, and understanding of the product line(s) to effectively communicate and support execution of medical tactics and project timelines.
- Supports GMLs with KOL engagement and planning and execution of publication and congress strategy; and working cross-functionally to provide medical affairs launch support at congresses, scientific meetings or advisory boards.
- Supports GMLs in the review process of scientific and educational materials within the therapeutic area, ensuring compliance with advertising and promotional guidelines.
- Improve and streamline current processes within medical affairs to support better scientific data and communications services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the GML in strategic planning and execution of GMA-led studies (phase IV, disease registries, epidemiological studies, outcomes surveys, other Real World Evidence studies etc.) in close collaboration with Therapeutic Area Clinical Development head and Global Clinical Operations.
- Helps the GMLs in the collaboration with commercial teams to ensure aligned and medically appropriate commercial strategy, planning and execution.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298487