Mountain View, CA, USA - Adecco Staffing
Adecco is currently seeking to fill a Recruiting Coordinator role in Mountain View, CA. As a coordinator you will support office management as well as interact frequently with Recruiters, interviewers, and potential candidates in a friendly and helpful manner, ensuring that every detail of the interview process experience comes together perfectly. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!!
Chat With Me Now!! https://flashrecruit.com/user/KerstinMixon
Responsibilities for this Recruiting Coordinator include:
· Support all aspects of the recruiting process with a focus on scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving meeting rooms, and coordinating special events
· Escalate workplace services and vendor issues to management when appropriate
· Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, and orientation materials
· Enter and update information in our Applicant Tracking System, maintaining a high level of data integrity and confidentiality at all times
· BA/BS degree
· 1+ years of experience in a combination of recruiting coordination support, facilities or office management work
· Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, organization, and detail oriented skills
· Experience and an interest in event planning
· High level of interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, HTML, and Google Sheets
If you're interested in learning more about Recruiting Coordinator role in Mountain View, CA, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. Resumes are required and should be in Word format, free of spelling and grammatical errors. Resumes and contact information can also be emailed directly to email@example.com. You can contact Kerstin directly at 631-844-7327. Chat With Me Now!! https://flashrecruit.com/user/KerstinMixon
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities, available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled