HR Administrative Specialist
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an exciting HR Administrative Assistant role in Fort Worth, TX! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Questions about this job? You can chat with me Live at https://flashrecruit.com/user/MelodyMeyer
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76117
Contract Length: 10 - 12 months
Pay Rate: Adecco W2, depending on experience with the qualifications below
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
• Focus on Work and daily duties
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Critical Thinker
• Decision Making skills
• Team Player
What You’ll Be Doing:
• 30% of the time you will manage and own the wing to wing hiring and staffing support. With this, you will manage job postings, requests, interview scheduling, compensation approval requests, offer letter request, and day 1 activities. Serving as POC for the candidate during the process, including working with management at all level to ensure one and done hiring initiatives.
• 25% of the time you will manage and own rigorous data management processes specifically related to employee data/assignment changes, job folder compliance and oracle records. This responsibility includes determining appropriate actions for overall organizational structure changes and implementation as well as effectively deciding course changes and effects thereof for employee records and data.
• 20% of the time you will be managing reporting for several HR processes including developing scorecard for employee metrics (recruiting, posting activity, and offer/acceptance), reviewing and providing HR Analytical data and other requests as needed.
• 15% of the time you will assist with all other HR data & transaction requests as needed.
• Other duties for this position include: work with the team to provide process improvements; maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment and care; metrics and administration support as needed.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
• Minimum of one year of experience in HR and/or Administrative Field
• BS Degree or HS Diploma/GED
• Ability to organize work assignments and work independently
• Ability to review and assess data for accurate completion of tasks, excellent decision making skills
• Ability to multi-tasking and maintain a positive demeanor, ability to identify and decide on priorities in fast-paced work environment
• Ability to maintain the highest level of integrity in dealing with information of a confidential nature
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work in fast paced environment
• Ability and willingness to work in a team environment and be a key contributor
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, anticipate needs proactively and see the bigger picture
• Familiarity with the broader HR Process, with an in-depth understanding of Staffing processes
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known as Preferred Qualifications:
• 3 or more years in Human Resources field in preferred (can include internships)
• Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as Brassring/HireSystems
• Experience with Oracle HR or a similar employee database tool
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
**Successful completion of a full background check, drug screen, employment verification, educational verification and reference checks required upon offer.
How to Apply: Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
MPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions surrounding the application process, please feel free to reach out to: Melody Meyer - You can chat with me Live at https://flashrecruit.com/user/MelodyMeyer
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), and Insurance Benefit Plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled